Below are our Terms and Conditions, which you wholly abide by upon purchasing our products from this site, or if we have set the order up for you. Please read these carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods. These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. We will assume you are fully aware of the implications, as you cannot place an order without agreeing to these following terms
1. Data, Information & General Conditions
- We do not hold any of your sensitive payment details on the system. All payment will be made by direct invoice after purchase has been initiated.
- We may use your email address for email marketing purposes, such as sending out newsletters to you, on occasion. Your data will not be handed over to any third-parties.
2. Our Products
- Mt Baker Vapor Ltd e-liquid only contain any of the number of the following ingredients: Propylene Glycol (USP/BP grade), Vegetable Glycerine (USP/BP grade),Natural and Artificial Flavour (food-grade), Nicotine, and CBD. The label on the products will show one or more of these ingredients.
- Menthol-type flavours may crystallise in cold climates or under certain conditions. This is a natural processes, and is very common. The process can be reversed by placing the e-liquid bottle in warm/hot water for a few minutes.
3. Refunds and Exchanges
- Our Refund & Exchange policy is concrete, and we have a zero-tolerance approach regarding it – you wholly agree by all that is mentioned.
- E-liquid is a product that is consumable, and for this reason it cannot be refunded or exchanged, once your order has been received, unless for reasons stated in a specific tab on the FAQ page. The same policies apply to our PG, and VG products, as well as all our liquids.
- As a customer, you are responsible for knowing the laws of your land. If your order is suspected as being classed as prohibited or dangerous, when shipped out to your country, any loss due to the destruction of the goods will not be compensated in anyway by Mt Baker Vapor Ltd. However, we will try our utmost best to increase the chance of success for delivery.
- If any refunds or exchanges are made, you as the customer are solely responsible for sending the products back in their unused form to the return address we provide you, upon our agreement, and you will also pay the whole return shipping cost. In compliance, we will either exchange the products and send them to you free of charge, or we will offer you a refund — may that be a partial refund, or full refund — depending on the state of the products when we receive them back.
- For any returns, regardless of reasons, we may require you to ship the item(s) back to us as we do not supply return labels. If it is proven to be a mistake by us, we will also reimburse the shipping cost once a receipt is shown. We also require a tracking ID.
- Note: We cannot attend to any product circumstance (refund, exchange, missing item inquiry) that is brought forward after 28 days from when the order was received.
4. Couriers & Shipping
- If you wish to cancel your order after it is sent, we cannot send a refund until the item is on its way back to us – which will be evident by the tracking. Moreover, we will be required to contact the courier and get a confirmation, which may take up to 48 hours on working days.
- If your order was not delivered due to no one in the residents being in to sign for a package at the time of delivery, and the parcel is then returned back to us, you will have to pay the full shipping cost again, as this is solely your responsibility to be available at the time of delivery.
- Mt Baker Vapor Ltd will not be held responsible for how the courier handles the parcel, or where they may deliver it if no one is in to sign for the package. We will, however, provide an excellent service and try to resolve any problems that arise.
- The process of contacting a courier regarding a missing parcel may take 48-72 hours, on working days only. During this time, we cannot process any refunds or ship out any new orders for you until the investigation is complete. You are expected to comply with protocol, in order to take things further and sort out any problems that arise – with your compliance, we will be able to come to a solution collectively.
- If the parcel was delivered but there are issues, we will need clear photo evidence of the following to address any problems: products and their labels, paper invoice, and outer packaging. It is your responsibility to keep and provide the following images, as a form of evidence, so that we can resolve the issues.
- E-liquid, flavours & CBD products should be stored in a cool, dark and closed space, and must not be exposed to direct sunlight and high temperatures for long periods of time.
- Once opened, e-liquid may seem to darken or discolour after time – bear in mind that this is natural oxidation, and does not affect the quality of the liquid – in fact, the quality increases.
6. Age Restrictions
- Our products are not suitable for anybody under the age of 18. We will not ship the order out if it is discovered you are below the minimum age.
- We reserve the right to request evidence of age before we fulfill your order.
7. Living document
- We reserve the right to change our terms & conditions at any time necessary. It is your responsibility to visit our terms & conditions page on a regular basis as a customer, in order to agree with them.
8. Our Rights
- As a company selling goods and services, we reserve the right to cancel an order or ban a customer at any point in time without reason. This is our right as a seller and should be honoured by our customers. There may also be pricing errors on our website, from time to time. Please note that we have no obligation to honour incorrect prices. If a payment has been cleared, and we decide not to honour the order, a full refund will be provided.
- Cancelled orders or on-hold orders could be deleted at any time, if they have not been paid for or we have not been made aware of them.
9. Warnings & Safety
- Keep e-liquid, pg, vg, flavours and CBD fluids in a safe place out of reach from children and pets – as the nicotine amount in our selective products could cause serious harm, so medical assistance must be sought immediately if so.
- Some flavours are commonly known to crack some e-cigarette tanks, regardless of the manufacturer. Likewise, some flavours may gunk up certain coils. These are rare occurrences, and do not happen often. If any of these occur, Mt Baker Vapor Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of property.
- You are to purchase our products with the correct, adequate, knowledge. You are deemed responsible for your own safety and any living person, animal or creature in your vicinity.
- Avoid all liquid contact with eyes and skin, if this occurs wash immediately with water. Do not ingest, if swallowed seek immediate medical attention.
- Using any of our products is solely the responsibility of the individual.
- Mt Baker Vapor Ltd will not be held accountable for loss of earnings at any stage, including delays in delivery.
- We accept no responsibility, or liability, for any injury or even in the worse case a fatality arising, as a consequence. All product use and consumption is done at the customer’s own risk.
- It is estimated that 1 in 10 people are slightly sensitive to Propylene Glycol (PG). Mt Baker Vapor Ltd will not be held responsible if any allergy symptoms occur, and you use our products wholly knowing that our e-liquid and flavouring concentrates contain PG.
- By accepting and agreeing to pay the invoice provided, you will be agreeing that you have read and understood the terms and conditions laid out.
- By making a purchase, you agree to be bound by the whole provisions of the agreement between you and us. If you do not acknowledge or accept these terms & conditions, you should not place an order.